Darien Lake Theme Park Resort is the best way to spend summer

Darien Lake’s wide variety of entertainment has made it “destination fun” since 1964. Located 45 minutes from Niagara Falls between Buffalo and Rochester, N.Y., today the park boasts more than 50 rides, including six world-class roller coasters; dozens of family-friendly rides; the region’s largest water park complete with wave pool; a 20,000-seat performing arts center, operated by Live Nation; and world-class in-park entertainment.

Visit Darien Lake  to schedule your visit today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in park. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Darien Lake Theme Park Resort is the best way to spend summer

1. Czjai says:

Cool! I like how this place has thrill rides and water rides, and even a wave pool at that. Hope we could visit this place someday, as well. 🙂

2. Verna says:

Hello Mommy Jess… long time no hear jud kaayo ta.. musta?
    Yeah, one of these fateful days, I’m wishful I could come see this place 🙂 looks fun.
    Dropping by from FBF 🙂

3. Blair villanueva says:

I might not be a huge fan of roller coaster but if I’m with Amore, I could dare riding this huge roller coaster. Sounds like fun and thrilling!

4. Wow! More than 50 rides?? Someday, someday… I shall be able to visit that place.

5. Seems like a perfect summer escape!

6. Algene says:

Wow! 50 rides in one park. How I wish I could visit this place someday.

7. Michi says:

Our family likes visiting theme park. Though I’m not sure if we can visit this one since we don’t have a visa. 🙂

8. Emma says:

That ride though! I don’t think I can ever find the courage to get myself into that! ahahaah! I hope there’s theme parks here in CDO

9. I could never truly enjoy theme parks except for the photo op part because I am scared of rides. I just am the resident photographer and caretaker of the bags when they all go for a ride.

10. Sigrid Says says:

If I anywhere this, I would love to come here. 😀 Maybe in the future. Who knows? 😀

11. Erica Yu-B says:

I dreamed of exploring the world with my family. I hope we could go here someday. Theme parks are so fun minus the rollercoaster and similar rides. My heart is just too soft for that!

12. Karen says:

Fifty rides? It’s really a huge theme park resort and good stopover for the kids after visiting Niagara Falls.

13. Darien Lake Theme Park Resort sounds like such an awesome place for the whole family.

14. Ane says:

I love theme parks! I hope one day I’ll be able to tick this one off of my bucketlist of theme parks to visit as well! 🙂