McDonald’s Double Cheese burger and vanilla shake

I had coupons from McDonald’s and it is buy one takes one that I got in the mail. I bought the double cheese burger and vanilla shake. There are chocolate and strawberry shake but I picked Vanilla because it is my favorite. I did not finish the burger; it is way too big to eat. I did finish the share after an hour or two. I save the other burger to my husband. The other vanilla shake, my son drinks it. Are you a McDonald fan? What is your food or snacks to eat? I am linking this entry to Yummy Sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
3263379794ff7e9e4b1b16b446489e7f
This entry was posted in coupon, family, food, restaurant, services and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to McDonald’s Double Cheese burger and vanilla shake

1. chubskulit says:

My daughter love their fruit parfait. Fries lang akin hehehe

2. Rcel says:

Gigutom ko ug pinakalit MOmmy Jess! Murag lami ikaon ug burger pero ug naa na kay di pud ko ganahan. Waaaaa! Pero ang mango smoothie nuon, di naku dilian. Nag-smoothie ko gabii, perting lipaya sa tummy paghuman. Gipangtugnaw gud mi tulo. Hahaha.

Happy V Day Mommy Jess! Be happy lang japon kay aron maintain ang beauty! ;-)

3. KM says:

Can I have some fries with that shake? :D

Visiting you back for YS.

4. Deli says:

Can I have the double cheeseburger? Hehehe. Visiting for Yummy Sunday.

5. strawberry shake ang order ko please…
    visiting back from YS..

6. Cookie says:

I’m a McDo fan ;-) pero pang kiddie man ang burger diri woi, di makabusog unlike there na super big kaayo ang burger.
    Visiting from YS

7. tejan says:

my daughter’s favorite in mcdo..hehhe

visiting back from YS :) see you around!

8. The vanilla looks so tempting… Visiting you back!

9. raya says:

wow! i love mc donalds! thanks for the visit, mommy Jess!

10. amiable amy says:

I came by for a late visit Jessica. Salamat sa comment ug pag-dalikyat sa akong payag:-) mwahhh…love the McDo shake….