Shrimp Scampi

I learned this Shrimp Scampi from the owner of kitchen explorers. Thank you Mommy Jess for the recipe. I do appreciate it. I like shrimp and this recipe is not exempted. This is very easy to cook too. The taste is so delicious. All you need is noodles, shrimp, wine, clam juice, salt & pepper, parsley, garlic and butter. My husband and I like it. You do not need to eat anything because this is filling. My kids do not like it but still eats it. This isย their first time to try the recipe. I am linking this entry to Food Trip Friday. Do you have any food to share? You can join us here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in food, recipe and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Shrimp Scampi

1. Chie says:

sounds and looks delish..i could eat all the shrimps right now…visiting from FTF

2. KM says:

mukhang masarap, jess! ๐Ÿ™‚ share mo recipe ^^

visiting you back for FTF.

3. love it.. ๐Ÿ˜€ Shrimps.. so good.

4. Vhen says:

i love my pasta with shrimp. that looks delish! thanks for the visit!

5. Cheerful says:

hi there, thanks for your visit. anyway, this scampi looks so delicious…yes, share the recipe please! see you around…:) have a great weekend.

6. It looks so tempting, since it is carbo I htink i will gained more weight with that LOL

7. I, too, am a big fan of pasta. All the more if it has shrimps! Yum! Thank you for your visit and enjoy your weekend!

8. Lynn says:

Thanks for dropping by my blog. That shrimp scampi is my all time favorite! Easy to do, healthy, and delicious!

9. KRIZZA says:

Haven’t tried cooking this. Looks interesting. maybe I should try this one day. Do u still have the recipe?

Visiting from FTF…

10. Thanks for stopping by – I love shrimp scampi and your recipe looks delish!

I hope you’ll join me this week for Inspire Me Monday, Wordless Wed, and/or Friendship Friday!

Have a fabulous week!

11. Lisa~~ says:

So delicious looking and it’s one of our favorites.

12. Tetcha says:

I love shrimps in my pasta, so yes, I will try to do this pasta dish at home, too, one of these days. Visiting back from FTF!

13. Pearl says:

I also love shrimps! Happy FTF!

14. Me too! i love shrimps! and for the pasta, i like it with lots and lots of shrimps….
    that’s shrimply delicious isn’t it?
    thanks for the visit! Happy FTF!
    see you around!

15. Rovie says:

Looks real yummy sis…

16. I love shrimps, too! But I have to eat in moderation because of my allergies. ๐Ÿ™

17. BloggyLesa says:

Beautiful photo– looks delish! I love to add toasted pine nuts, fresh mushrooms and fresh baby spinach to my scampi pasta– I got the idea from Macaroni Grill but lots cheaper to make it at home.

18. Dhemz says:

I always love this kind of dish…lami ra lanlanon ang shrimp dayon…yum!

thanks for dropping by my FTF mamiJess!

19. mommynuts says:

now, I need to head over to Kitchen Explorer to check the recipe after this comment. good presentation and well I’m sure it tastes good as well..

20. Mirage says:

and she learned it from me…lols! ๐Ÿ™‚ Love shrimp scampi ehehe

21. emzkie says:

that looks very good! i love shrimps too!

visiting u back mommy Jess from last week FTF