My lap top is my special thing

I cannot live without my lap top. It is my very special thing aside from my digital camera. I am sure that bloggers can relate with me. We need lap top or any computer to do our task online. I am thankful to my dearest husband that he bought me this lap top. Now that our desk top is not working, my lap top is my only online connection. My lap top also is my communication with my relatives and friends. It is in my lap top that I can see my Mom and relatives through a web cam. I am linking this entry to Memory Lane Monday. Do you special thing to share with us. Please join us and have the fun sharing our special thing.
Memory Lane button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
69e372223c40351ca1f90e0f7c42c047
This entry was posted in computer, electronics, gadget, writing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to My lap top is my special thing

1. emzkie says:

i cant live without my laptop even just one day! lol. first love dyud nako ang akong laptop, second na si bana. hahaha.

2. Gengen says:

Pareho ra gyd ta ba ako wa laptop mingaw ayo…Cute ayo imo lappy ba akoa dako kaayo…

3. Marina says:

I wish I could have a laptop. I cannot just easily afford to buy one. Yes, I agree with you it is so useful.

4. Arlene says:

I do agree with you on laptop and camera for a blogger. But i take special care on something given because once lost, i can’t replace it.

Thanks for the visit!

5. Mel Cole says:

me three! I can’t live without my lappy :) Ayo pa ka mommy jess kay kusgan kaayo dinhi sa blog world nya daghan ka tasks. ako ani, naay kusog ug naay hinay nga days and even weeks. paet sab ning naay batang gamay man gud kay demanding kaayo… anyways, thank you for joining MLM.

6. Dhemz says:

so true mamiJess! kay mao bya tawon atong gamit panginabuhi…ehehehe…pang entertain sa mga yaya…lol!

woi, pasensya na late ko ug visit dire…tawon, ni tugpa ang imong comment sa spam…karon pako kag check…sowe!