Ice skating on her pink snow coat and pants

This is my entry for this weeks’ Pink Friday. This is my little ice skating by our pond. This was February of lasts year. She was four years old here. She was really good before the spring comes. We are so proud of her. She skates faster her than Mommy. Guess who is her teacher? Their Daddy taught them. My kids love sport and skating is one of them. Luckily, we do not need to enroll them. We practice on our own pond.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
bf542826061efcbd1f38ba4254de68b0
This entry was posted in accessorries, clothing, outdoor, pond, sports and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Ice skating on her pink snow coat and pants

1. katya kate says:

She’s the cutest! Looking so good on pink amidst the white snows! My daughter love skating too but only roller skating since we don’t have snow here hehe. Have fun with your skating prowess!

Visiting from PF,
    Kate

2. admin says:

Thank you Sis Kate for the visit and the sweet comment. I do appreciated it.

3. emzkie says:

wow that is so cool!! My son and I had our first ice skating in the ice rink and i was like i-would-never-try-to-ice-skate-again! lol. it was so funny though.. thanks for visiting my PF!

• admin says:

Thank you Sis Emzkie for the visit and the comment. I do appreciated it. I fell most of the time too, hurt your tushy :-) but it was fun trying. Hope you can try ice skating again :-)

4. Leovi says:

wonderfully tender and sympathetic.

5. Mika says:

Love the outfit :)

I am looking forward to winter season so I can start ice skating too :P

6. Mommy Jes says:

Hi sis!! wow!! i cant wait to see my daughter skating soon! I am not so good at skating too and for sure the daddy with teach my kids too ahhahaha kasi mas magaling sya :)) kaloka! ahahhaahh so nice naman nyan!!! :)

Thanks for the visit!

• admin says:

Thank you Mommy Jes for the visit and the comment. I do appreciated it. Ice skating is fun despite the fall, hurts your tushy but you have to get up and try again. I wish your daughter luck, she will learn fast I bet :-)

7. MomShe says:

Hi momi thank you for dropping by at MI. We’re from TN how about you?

8. arcee says:

the pinkies are such great contrasts with the snow…visiting back from PF:) thanks!

9. teJan says:

wow! she’s so cute and pink..hehe! thanks for dropping by my pf..see yah next week again!

10. KM says:

pretty in pink :) and by the way, that pond looks glassy. lovely!

visiting you back from PF.

see you around :)

11. dorry lyn says:

wow so adorable kid…
    dropping for PF..

12. Dhemz says:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee…such a cutie! sorry for the late visit….:)

13. Pingback: Top 10 Commentators for September | Little Zoie's Steps